Custom Bulk Apparel Deposit
Bring your logo to life with custom merch for your brand! This is a DEPOSIT listing to be added to my production lineup. Once your final order is determined (10-piece minimum) you will be sent an itemized invoice.
Invoices are due in full before any supplies are ordered for your order.
Please continue reading below for the order process.
1. You must have a high-resolution VECTOR FILE for your logo (.AI, .EPS, .SVG, .PDF)
2. Email your logo/design for order approval to HighRangeTrading@gmail.com
3. Once I have approved the file, please purchase your deposit (this listing) and I will add you to my production list
4. We can work together on styles, colors, etc. if you’re looking for that type of design support. Otherwise, if you know the styles, colors, sizes and quantities you can email that order list to the same email noted above
5. Once your invoice is paid, your blanks will be ordered, and you’ll be added to my production list. Turnaround time is roughly 4-6 weeks. As a busy working mama, I do my best to get out all orders as quickly as possible, but I am a one-woman shop.
- There is a 10-piece minimum, but colors/sizes/styles can be mixed and matched as long as the size of the design remains the same, otherwise additional design fees may apply
- The prices listed above are contingent upon final apparel and design selection
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
I am a one-woman shop and most items are handmade. I do NOT accept returns so please reach out with questions PRIOR to placing your order.
You can always contact me for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact me immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that I can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not for shop credit.
I am not responsible for packages lost in transit. If your package is lost in transit you will need to file a claim with the post office or shipping carrier. If products are marked as delivered, you will need to contact the carrier regarding your package.
It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure it's entered correctly. If entered wrong, please contact me as soon as you can. Applicable fees for additional shipping may apply.